Friday, September 14, 2007

"Bewitched" does not promote satanism.



I haven't been able to pull myself away from the computer since I got back online. And I really have stuff I need to be doing, but it can wait until after this post. :)This is completely unfair. I already have every season of BtVS on DVD (except the season 1 set that belonged to my sister - her kids completely ruined the discs and they need to be replaced eventually). But I don't have the money to buy a new set and it's too much trouble to try to get rid of all the old ones anyway. *sigh* So no shiny new packaging or extras for me. Fortunately I don't really care about the extras *that* much unless there's new Spuffy or JM stuff that I haven't seen. Okay, I'll get over it. This will teach me to wait longer for all those shows I want on DVD.Copied from spacedoutlooneyI already did one of these before, but this one has more shows...Bold means I loved it/watched it religiously/etc.Italic means I liked it but did not watch religiously.Regular roman letters means I didn't see it or was pretty much indifferent to it.Strikeout means I have seen it but disliked it.* means I added this show to the listAbsolutely FabulousAdventures of Jules VerneAliasAlien NationAmazing StoriesAndromeda AngelArrested DevelopmentA-TeamThe AvengersAqua Team Hunger ForceBabylon 5Babylon 5: CrusadeBatmanBatman: The Animated SeriesBattlestar GalacticaBattlestar Galactica (New)Blake's SevenBeauty and the BeastThe Bionic WomanBrisco County Jr.Buffy the Vampire SlayerThe Crow: Stairway to HeavenDanger Man/Secret Agent Man*DariaDark ShadowsThe Daily ShowDead Like MeDoctor WhoDuck TalesEarth 2Electro-Woman and Dina-GirlFamily GuyFarscapeFireflyFreaks and GeeksForever KnightGreatest American HeroHighlanderHighlander: The RavenHR PuffinstufIsisKnight RiderKung-fuKung Fu: The Legend ContinuesLand of the LostThe Legend of HerculesLostLost In SpaceMaximum BobMy So-Called LifeMystery Science Theatre 3000Monty Python's Flying CircusThe Night GalleryNowhere ManThe Outer LimitsThe Powers of Matthew StarThe PrisonerProbeQuantum LeapRed DwarfRobin of SherwoodShazamThe Six Million Dollar ManThe Simpsons*SmallvilleSpace:1999Space: Above and BeyondSpace CasesStar Trek: TOSStar Trek: TNGStar Trek: DS9Star Trek: EnterpriseStar Trek: VoyagerStargate: SG-1Stargate: AtlantisStarmanTales from the CryptThe Third EyeTime TraxThe Tomorrow PeopleThe Twilight ZoneTwin PeaksVVeronica MarsVoyagers!Vampire: The MasqueradeWerewolf Wonder WomanWonderfallsXena: Warrior PrincessThe X-FilesX-Files: Lone GunmenYou Can't Do That On Television

No comments: