Monday, September 10, 2007

This award show is the biggest farce I've ever seen...



interest memealternative rock: my preferred mode of musicbuffy the vampire slayer: my favorite tv show of all timefanfiction: a geek's beautiful dream come truehistory: my favorite subject, one that I hope to teach someday soonjoss whedon: evil geniusmusic: pretty soundsnip/tuck: brilliant show, full of provocative sexuality and psychological dramaradiohead: a really damn cool bandserenity: movie based on an awesome series, coming soon to a theatre near you!smallville: neat little sci-fi/superhero show with pretty boys, guest starring james marsters this seasonspike: uber-hot vampire hero. my main man.television: teacher, mother, secret lover.the x-files: modern-day classic sci-fi series that launched a thousand shippers.

No comments: