Friday, September 14, 2007

I'm back, I'm back, I'm back!!!



I finally have my net connection back! YES! Expect lots of catch-up posts. Right now I have to give an update on what I've been watching.Nip/Tuck: I haven't been enjoying this season quite as much as the previous ones, but it's still a damn good show. Some of the patients this season have made me extra squeamish though. I mean, if you want to deal with necrophilia, incest, and a guy making a Frankenstein chick, go ahead, but combining them all in one episode is a bit much. Ew. I'm still loving the Carver story though. And really enjoying Christian/Kimber and Quentin, and Sean and Julia are still enjoyable dysfunctional. Really wanna smack Matt a bunch of times though.My Name Is Earl: Funny as hell. It's probably the most enjoyable network sitcom I've watched in a long time.Lost: I've been incredibly bored with the show all season, and so have my parents. But this week's episode was really good. I don't know whether to be impressed that they managed to kill off another character and make me actually care, or really pissed because they killed off one of the few characters I still like. Oh and Ana Lucia? I know I'm probably supposed to think she's the cool tough chick, but mostly I'm thinking "Die, bitch, die!" And I was saying that before she killed Shannon. Hate!Smallville: I became semi-hooked on this show last year when my sister and brother-in-law and their kids became obsessed with it. The other night I took the tape of this season's episodes over to their house and we watched them for hours. It's so much fun having other people to watch with me. I honestly have no complaints about this season. I like Lana, and Clana, and I still love Lex. I even find Chloe less annoying this season. Oh god, I'm watching a rerun right now and Lana is spreading whipped cream on Lex's lips. Holy crap. Okay, I'm back. I really loved this week's episode. I know Steven DeKnight has gotten a lot of criticism for his Smallville episodes, but I thought this one was excellent, probably the best I've ever seen. Oh, and I love JM. That is all.Rome: Love, love, love. History, and gratuitous sex, and violent, manipulative characters? Was this show made for me, or what?That's pretty much it right now. But I'm back, I'm back, I'm back. I missed everyone!

4 comments:

analogtapes said...

Squeeee! :D(I even have an icon that fits!)

them00n9uber28 said...

Heh, I don't have any icons left since I let my paid account lapse. I was waiting until I got online at home again to renew it. I am soooo glad to be back!

tinusilduitsnand7 said...

Well you can start with a blank slate then - I'm hopelessly attatched to all of mine. Oh, and I had a baby September 23rd in case you missed that announcement. Pic spam here. ;)

soccbrtvelog82yahoocom said...

Oh, I didn't know that! Congratulations! She's so adorable.