Monday, July 2, 2007

Well, as a matter of fact, my refrigerator wasn't running. You've spared me quite a bit of spoilage.



I didn't go to school today. I guess I'll have to do a lot of reading tonight to make up for missing class. I'm still debating over whether I'm going tomorrow since I only have one class. I'm really getting tired. Hopefully I'll only have maybe one or two classes this summer, and I can get a part-time job.I'm really gettting antsy about this paper for my English class. We got an extension so I've got two more weeks. I only have two and a half pages to go, but my brain is *so* jumbled, I don't know what I'm gonna write. Ugh! I just want it over with.I love SMG's new hair color!For those of you who are Veronica Mars fans: I've only seen VM like, three times, but from all the discussion on LJ, I know a lot of the major plot points. I'm sure there's plenty of little stuff that I've missed, but here's what I know so far:* Veronica's best friend Lilly was murdered. Veronica's dad, who used to be sherriff, believes that Lilly's father did it. The man who is in jail for the murder is dying. Veronica is conducting her own investigation.* Veronica's mother is currently in rehab.* Veronica used to date Lilly's brother Duncan, who has a form of epilepsy, and Veronica suspects he may be the killer. Also, he may possibly be Veronica's brother?!* Logan is Duncan's best friend and was Lilly's boyfriend. His father is an actor, and his mother committed suicide.* Veronica was drugged and raped at a party, and she doesn't know who did it.I know that's pretty bare bones, but that's all I know. Feel free to fill in the blanks if you think there's something I really need to know.

3 comments:

gamse1dyila said...

I feel you on the getting sick of school bit. I skipped Thursday and Friday last week. Just couldn't bring myself to get up and go.You could just take a break on the paper, then come back to it since you don't have that much farther to go. That's what I do when I hit a wall.I love that she went back to brunette, though she's one of the few people I've seen who can equally look good as a blonde and a brunette.And I've got to be the only one on LJ who doesn't watch VM.

gadgecholit45yahoocom said...

I actually like school. The hard part is getting out of bed.I love that she went back to brunette, though she's one of the few people I've seen who can equally look good as a blonde and a brunette.I agree.And I've only watched a few episodes of VM here and there, but last's night episode was really good. Probably because the season is winding down and they're getting ready to reveal all the mysteries.

aeartampnto7397yahoocom said...

There's something about championing a show that no one's watching that I think makes the show feel more yours, you know?Yeah, I get that. Of course it also feeds into the whole mentality of "if something's popular, it's not cool", which I hate. Sometimes it's true, but most of the time, it's just some elitist crap.