Saturday, July 28, 2007

We'll live like kings! Damn hell ass kings!



Extra! Extra! Mystical love child! Buffy, Spike, and Angel have a child together?! All three of them!? Waaaah? Um, okay.Last movies seen: Troy, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, and Team America: World Police. I enjoyed them all, but now I've got "America, Fuck Yeah!" stuck in my head.Fanfiction that I'm looking for: Anybody got recs? - Revenge of the Sith fic: AUs in which Padme doesn't die an incredibly stupid death. How about some ultra-angsty Padme/Obi-Wan fic. Lots of angsty tormented Jedi sex. That would be hot. Or some good Anakin/Padme.- Buffy/Spike fic based on Eternal Sunshine: Where one or both of them has their memories of each other erased. I read one on ff.net, but it was only a few chapters, and it hadn't even gotten to the mindwipe yet. Can be Buffyverse, or Human AU, I don't care.- BtVS/X-Files crossovers: Preferably with Spuffy or/and MSR, during the Spike-arrific seasons 4-7.And I have much to say about the Lost finale last night, but I'll save that for later. I did think it was one of the better episodes of the season.

3 comments:

raiblirdcentral13 said...

BtVS/X-Files crossovers: Preferably with Spuffy or/and MSR, during the Spike-arrific seasons 4-7.I've read a couple of pretty unmemorable XF/BTVS crossovers set in the earlier seasons of Buffy, but never anything in the later ones, which is too bad because I'd love to read something like that. Extra! Extra! Mystical love child! Buffy, Spike, and Angel have a child together?! All three of them!? Wow! That sounds like really bad fanfic.

zonrcagutieriem77 said...

IcePrincess, where did you get your Spuffy cartoon avatar? I really like it.

marcuswood4013yahoocom said...

You mean this one? I got it from awmp.