Thursday, August 23, 2007

Random "I'm not dead" post



ABC Memeacquired from spacedoutlooney.A - Accent: Southern, but not *too* Southern, you know?B - Bra Size: I'm a B cup. *wah*C - Chore you hate: Mopping the floor and dusting.D - Dad's name: Martin EarlE - Essential make-up: I always have to wear foundation if I'm going anywhere. I also like wearing eyeliner and mascara.F - Favorite perfume: I don't usually wear any.G - Gold or silver: Either, but I especially like silver.H - Hometown: Evergreen, AL.I - Insomnia: God yes. I've complained plenty about my insomnia. I'm trying to force myself back onto a decent sleep cycle.J - Job Title: Unemployed slacker/college student.K - Kids: God no.L - Living arrangements: Living with the parents.M - Mom's birthplace: West Virginia.N - Favorite Noldo: Wah?O - Overnight hospital stay: When I was seventeen, I had a detached retina and had to stay overnight after I had surgery on it.P - Phobia: Insects and ghosts. Tee hee.Q - Favorite quote: Random Simpsons quotes...R - Religious affiliation: None for me, thanks.S - Siblings: Older brother and sister.T - Time I get up: Late.U - Unnatural hair colors: I'm naturally dark blonde, and I dyed it a lighter blond a few times.V - Vegetable you refuse to eat: The list of vegetables I *will* eat is probably shorter. :)W - Worst habit: Procrastination, big time.X - X-rays I've had: My ankle when I sprained it a couple of years ago.Y - Yummy foods you make: Chicken dishes, rice dishes. I don't really do a lot of cooking, although I'm pretty good at it when I really want to. Just don't ask me to bake.Z - Zodiac sign: Gemini, sun sign. Aquarius, rising sign. Capricorn, moon sign.

2 comments:

ninhadeaoltcyahoocom said...

Like what? Come on, I want examples. Share the pain.

ninhadeaoltcyahoocom said...

Like what? Come on, I want examples. Share the pain.