Thursday, August 2, 2007

It'll be just like Swiss Family Robinson! Only with more cursing!



I haven't read many thoughts about the Lost finale because my computer was being annoying last night. So here's what I thought: - OMG, crazy island cannibals kidnapped Walt! And they're going to sacrifice him to their island gods. Creepy.- OMG Sawyer got shot. Damn. I swear if he dies... well, I'll probably still watch, but I'll be pissed.- Charlie/Claire have won me back. They are so adorable, and one of the few bright spots on the island. Ditto Shannon/Sayid, whom I now dub Shanyid. Okay, scratch that.- I love Sawyer and Walt on the raft. "Why are gonna kill him?" "Because I have to." "Why?" "Because!" Hee. So wrong, but funny.- Jack is kind of an ass, making decisions for everybody else. But he's right when he says "Everyone wants me to be the leader until I make a decision they don't like!" So true. I like him and Locke together (though not in a slashy way - my heart belongs to Jack/Sawyer. Heh.)- Jin is very sweet. I never thought I'd say that at the beginning of the season, but there it is. Please save Sawyer from being shark-bait! Waaah!- As soon as Danielle said that The Others needed the boy, I knew they meant Walt, not Baby Aaron. Still, really scary.- What a hole! Anybody wanna take bets on who'll be the first to climb in?- "You've got some - Arzt - on you." Eeeeww. Poor Arzt.- Poor Hurley, having to buy two seats. That was just mean.- Poor Locke, having to be carried onto the plane. By the way, did they ever explain his paralysis? I went to the bathroom during that one episode where he gave his father a kidney, and I feel like I missed something big. Does it have something to do with surgical complications, or is it psychosomatic? Or did they just never tell us?I'm running out of things to say, although I know I'll probably think of more later. I'm not in a hurry for September to get here because I want to enjoy my summer vacation. But I am eager to for new episodes. Waaah! We need a Lost summer season. That would be perfect.

1 comment:

tintsinduiusnaldyahoocom said...

Hee...you're cute! :o) I loved the SW movie...it was my fave of the recent trilogy. And everyone likes different things...I've noticed that most people on my flist do not like Alias, but I do! Glad the rant made you feel better! *hugs*