Monday, August 13, 2007

Sex Cauldron?! I thought they shut that place down!



Well, I'm back. Our phone line is still not fixed, so I have to update from school. My class starts tomorrow, so I'll be able to come everyday. Hopefully, I'll be able to get online at home soon.It just figures that the few weeks I have for vacation are the exact time that my connection craps out on me. So what have I been doing with all my Net-less free time?1. Reading romance novels: My aunt gave me a bunch of them. Historical romances, so at least I feel a little smart for reading them, even if they all have the same basic plot and characters.2. Watching old movies on TV: My definition of "old" can be anything from 10 to 70 years though. I haven't seen Batman Begins yet, but I did see my original, beloved 1989 Batman on TNT a few times. I used to watch that movie all the time as a kid. They also showed Batman Forever, which was much crappier than I remembered. I probably just liked it because of Chris O'Donnell. My 13-year-old self had a crush on him.Other films I've watched or rewatched: Blade, Bull Durham, Dirty Dancing, Citizen Kane (which I feel much smarter for having seen), Les Miserables (with Liam Neeson, which I also feel smarter having watched).3. Watching Daria It comes on so late at night, but I don't care. I love this show.4. Cooking Man, I've been cooking up a storm. A lot of rice dishes. And chicken, because I love chicken. In fact, chicken and rice is my specialty.Oh, yeah, and my parents finally got a new car. It's a silver '03 Chevy Impala. Our old car was just not gettin' it done any more, and we needed something new.Maybe I should go weeks without posting more often. I seem to have more to say than usual. I miss my friendslist though. :(

1 comment:

anidetva41 said...

It used to come on MTV, but now they show the reruns on the Noggin (sp?) channel. I don't know if everyone has it. It may only be on certain cable or satellite programs.