Saturday, June 16, 2007

I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!



English GeniusYou scored 93% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 77% Expert!You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!Thank you so much for taking my test. I hope you enjoyed it! Hey! If you liked my test, send the link to your friends. They don't need to be OkCupid members to take it. The Commonly Confused Words Test http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=14457200288064322170

3 comments:

zonrcagutieriem77 said...

You are so smart! :o)

noncywarrisrayahoocom said...

Yup. Me talk English good. :)

fragilemiie47 said...

The thing is, if somebody likes something I'm not familiar with, then I just assume I'm missing out on something good. But if I've actually watched the show or whatever, and hated it, then I'm more likely to judge that person as someone whose taste just doesn't match mine, even if we have other things in common. Especially online. I mean, we don't actually do anything but talk about stuff on lj, and if the people we've friended don't like at least some of the same stuff, then we're pretty much screwed, you know?