Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Wherever there is mystery and the unexplained, cosmic forces shall draw me near.



Duchovny Ready for More MulderHuh. That might be kind of interesting. I was never much an X-Files fan after Mulder left, but I would like to see another movie just to see one last great adventure for Mulder and Scully. And there could be smoochies! And hot sex! Whether they ever get it off the ground is another thing entirely.I'd much rather have an X-Files movie than another BtVS, Angel, or Spike movie. See, I was actually satisfied with the way Buffy and Angel ended, and I don't want to see them crank out something sub-par just to satisfy a few fans (most of whom are never satisfied by anything Joss does anyway.)I cleaned half of my room today, and now I'm gonna start on the other half. Dust monsters are threatening to form under my bed if I don't vacuum soon.

5 comments:

mesiosctationg91 said...

I don't want to see them crank out something sub-par just to satisfy a few fans (most of whom are never satisfied by anything Joss does anyway.)This is what I don't get about some of the campaigns. Like the ones on BAPS? Is there anyone there who actually *liked* either show after 2001? Cause it doesn't seem like it. And so I'm totally lost on why they want more. You'd think they'd want Joss to leave it alone so they could fix all his mistakes in their fic.

gunofwords said...

Exactly. And everyone likes to posit all these scenarios for movies that they *know* Joss is never gonna go for. I'd rather just stick to fanfiction. Whenever Joss caves to fan pressure even just a little bit (like, say, the B/A in "Chosen"), the quality seems to suffer and *no one* is satisfied.

senesmissyahoocom said...

I agree with you on that score. Just better to leave well enough alone.

majublogg7526yahoocom said...

Don't want a Spike THE SUPERHERO movie, but wouldn't mind a Spuffy, Spangel, or fanged four smuttastic, angsty, gore fest ... still waiting for world peace to happen too though. Ugh! So not in the mood to waste two hours of my life watching asexual redemptionista Pod!Spike. ::snores:: Zzzzzzzz. So, IMO, a Spike movie isn't all that bad an idea, (BTVS, was All. About. Spike. for me anyway.) but it's the execution I'm more worried about.

randomnowsfremsanfrancisco11 said...

I feel like a colossal dork for the things I love that virtually no one else cares about. But I embrace it. It would be a pretty boring place if everybody liked the same things.