Thursday, June 14, 2007

I watched TV all the time when I was a kid, and I turned out TV.



I haven't properly pimped my new icon. It's Spike & Buffy from "I Only Have Eyes for You". 'Cause I love taking B/A episodes and making them all about the Spuffy. :) zoicite made it for me.I watched the last half-hour of Veronica Mars tonight, since I was actually in the mood for some tv, which is actually pretty rare lately. It was alright, although I still don't like the lead actress. Plus, they showed the promo for next week with Alyson Hannigan. So, yeah, they really know how to run me off.I'm watching American Idol right now, or half-watching. I stopped being interested in the show about two years ago. I usually just listen to it when there's nothing else on. House comes on next. I've watched it for the last two weeks just because I'm too lazy to change the channel after AI. It's actually a good show though.(And if I've confused you about how I'm able to watch all these shows without a Tivo or anything, it's because we have Dish Network and the shows come on at all different times. Having east coast and west coast channels has always been convenient. Unless it's after midnight, I don't miss much that comes on in prime time.)And right now I'm looking for Lost fic. Not sure what specifically, but it'll probably be smut. Okay, it'll definitely be smut. :)

2 comments:

librepensa1r5 said...

I *adore* your icon! And they're both so lost at the time! *sniffle*

lucipoder68 said...

I know! I saw those screencaps of the two of them and I just had to put them together. I remember something Julie Benz said about Darla and Lindsey being attracted to each other because they were similarly damaged. I just can't help but think that that also applies to Buffy and Spike in S2. Damn that Angel! (But I still love him.)