Thursday, June 21, 2007

Sure, I'm all dizzy and nauseous, but where's the inflated sense of self-esteem?



I haven't updated in a while (it's amazing how many of my posts start with that), so I figured I'd check in. I've been mega-busy with RL stuff. School mostly. Also, my mother's been sick for the last few months which means that I've got a ton of stuff that I have to do around the house. Right now I have to do the dishes, mop the floor, and wash clothes. And maybe give the dog a bath, if I have time. Plus, I have to fit homework in there somewhere. In short, Spring Break cannot get here fast enough. I need way more than *one* week for vacation.I could cry when I think of all the fanfics I have yet to read, and all the folks on my FL whose posts I wish I had time to comment on. I'm doing my best to keep up with everything though. Sometimes I don't think online stuff should be such a big priority for me, but I'd go even crazier without it.Love to all ya'll.

2 comments:

mertinpettangiryahoocom said...

Sounds like RL is crazy for ya! So glad to see you post though! *squishes* Take care of you, dear!

floweryflamingo said...

Thanks!