Saturday, June 16, 2007

I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!



English GeniusYou scored 93% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 77% Expert!You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!Thank you so much for taking my test. I hope you enjoyed it! Hey! If you liked my test, send the link to your friends. They don't need to be OkCupid members to take it. The Commonly Confused Words Test http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=14457200288064322170

2 comments:

smow said...

It did make me feel better. And a little bit insane. :)

cureicanceryahoocom said...

Well, I still love Lost, and almost everyone I know is still watching it if that makes you feel better? And yeah, I agree that a lot of the criticism seems more related to the fact that the show's successful than about it's actual quality. If Lost had struggled in the ratings and had trouble getting renewed, I think we'd see people being much more defensive about it. There's something about championing a show that no one's watching that I think makes the show feel more yours, you know? But like with Lost? It doesn't really even need our help. Hell, I don't even need to go online to discuss it as Thursday morning I've got at least 5 co-workers running to me to gush over it.